IKU NYC promotes Traditional Kyokushinkai Karatedō 極真会館 空手道 via Shikan Suetto 只管 スエット or Just to Sweat, which means that one encompasses and embodies one's training to transcend oneself, which manifests in all facets of one's life. This tenet to leave one's Ego at the door is at the forefront of one's Karatedō (Empty-Handed Way), which is a Path or Road, hence the Dō, which represents one's journey in one's life.
国際 極真会 空手道 連合 リべラ 道場 International Kyokushinkai Karatedō Union Rivera Dōjō (IKU/NYC) main objective is to promotes Traditional Kyokushinkai Kan Karatedō 極真会館 空手道 via Shikan Suetto 只管 スエット or Just to Sweat, which means that one encompasses and embodies one's training to transcend oneself, which manifests in all facets of one's life.
Therefore, IKU NYC instills the aforesaid tenets and ensures the True meaning of the Way, which is in our Dōjō Seiyaku 漢 道場 誓約 or School Oath/Pledge below:
• We will train our hearts and bodies for a firm unshaken spirit.
• We will pursue the true meaning of the Martial Way, so that in time, our senses may be alert.
• With true vigor, we will seek to cultivate a spirit of self-denial.
• We will observe the rules of courtesy, respect our superiors, and refrain from violence.
• We will follow our religious principles and never forget the true virtue of humility.
• We will look upwards to wisdom and strength, not seeking other desires.
• All our lives, through the discipline of karate, we will seek to fulfill the Way of the Strong Foundation (or we will seek to fulfill the True Meaning of the Way).
This is IKU NYC or 国際 極真会 空手道 連合 International Kyokushinkai Karatedō Union!
-- OSU! Sensei Rivera 押忍 先生 リべラ
Copyright © 2013-2018 国際 極真会 連合 International Kyokushinkai Union - IKU NYC All Rights Reserved
開帳 Kaichō Farzinzad
Sosai Masutatsu Oyama
総裁 倍達 大山
"We will seek to fulfill the True Meaning of the Way."
国際 極真会 連合 リべラ 道場
International Kyokushinkai Union Rivera Dōjō